Forms for applications under the Building Regulations
You will need to use a different form depending on the type of work you are carrying out:
- Full Plans: For most applications you will need to use the Full Plans application form. There are guidance notes to help you complete the relevant sections.
- Drainage Connection: For drainage connection applications
- BC Controlled Service Fitting: Please note this form should not be used by OFTEC, GasSafe or HETAS Registered Installers
- Exempt work: If work is exempt under building regulations you should complete and submit an Exempt Work Notification Form to Building Control instead of an application.
- Engineering Submissions: Structural Engineering submission form
If you are unsure which form you need to use, please contact us.
All forms are available to download below. Alternatively you can pick up a copy from the Environment Department Reception Desk at Sir Charles Frossard House.
Please remember to enclose the appropriate fee with your application.