Dog owners are required, by law, to control their dogs in public places. Part of this responsibility is also to ensure that if your dog fouls in a public space then you should clear up and dispose of the mess immediately in an appropriate bin.
If you wish to report the owner(s) of dogs that has not cleared their mess then:
- Take a note of the location and the time
- Record a description of the person or persons who were responsible for the dog.
- If possible, identify the breed of dog
- Use the contact information provided below to report the incident.
- Record it if it happens again in the same location or by the same animal.
Environment DepartmentSir Charles Frossard House, St Peter Port, GY1 1FH, Channel Islands
Tel: +44 1481 717200 Fax: +44 1481 717099