Speech BubbleGive Feedback
Search site


Right to Work

Every person working in Guernsey, either for themselves or for an employer, must hold a Right to Work document.

You will need to show your Right to Work document to your employer and they will need to take a copy of it.

Housing Department

Sir Charles Frossard House,  La Charroterie,  St Peter Port,  GY1 1FH,  Guernsey
Tel: 44 1481 717000 Email: housing@gov.gg

Translate the site

Portuguese Latvian Polish
VisitGuernseyVisit Site >
Guernsey's official tourism portal with places to visit, events and travel info.