Notify your construction project to the HSE (14 days prior to work starting).
This form can be used to notify any project covered by the Guernsey Construction Design & Management Approved Code of Practice 2020 [620kb].
The Principal Contractor is required to give the Health and Safety Executive a minimum of 14 days' notice before construction work commences:
- Where the number of persons working on site (whether it be employees, subcontractors or self- employed contractors) exceeds 5 and the duration of the project is more than 30 days.
- If the work involves demolition or dismantling of a structure regardless of duration or numbers on site.
- Where work is of short duration but is expected to involve at least 500 worker-days of input.
If you cannot notify online:
- this F10 form can be downloaded for printing [210kb] and returned by post HSE at the address above at the address indicated on the form.
- Alternatively, you may download and complete the electronic PDF form [1Mb], which you can save and email to HSE at email@example.com.
If you require help with completing the notification, please call 01481 220010.