Using Driver and Vehicle Licensing Online Services at traffic.gov.gg is quick, easy and being continually improved. Please complete the form below to request access or to report any issues you are having with accessing or using our online services.
We are continually adding to the list of online services available. Driver and Vehicle Online Services currently allow you to:
- Check details of your driving licence and vehicles registered in your name in the Bailiwick.
- Apply to renew your full or provisional driving licence.
- Apply for a duplicate driving licence.
- Apply for a full driving licence (after successfully passing a theory and practical driving test).
- Apply to add a new provisional category to your existing driving licence.
- Apply for a duplicate registration certificate for your vehicle.
- Notify us that your vehicle has been scrapped or exported.
Further details about all our services can be found at gov.gg/DVL