At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 26th January, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État I
1. Environment Department - The Land Planning and Development (Guernsey) Law, 2005, p. 3.
2. Policy Council - Guernsey Financial Services Commission: New Chairman and New Member, p. 23.
3. Elizabeth College Board of Directors - New Member p. 24.
4. Social Security Department - Parochial Outdoor Assistance Boards - New Members and New President, p. 24.
5. Treasury and Resources Department - Alderney - Commercial Quay Renovation, p. 26.
6. Home Department - Police Complaints Commission, p. 43.
7. Home Department - The Introduction of the Police Powers and Criminal Evidence (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2003, p. 51.
8. Public Services Department - Alderney Airport - Dues and Charges, 2005, p. 60.
9. Public Services Department - Mont Cuet Landfill Site - Landfill Gas Management Scheme, p. 64.
10. Commerce and Employment |Department - Director General - Office of Utility Regulation, p. 72.
ORDINANCE LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Burma (Sale, Supply, Export, Technical Assistance, Financing and Financial Assistance and Shipment of Equipment) (Penalties and Licences) (Guernsey) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2004, p. 77.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Health Service (Medical Appliances) (Amendment) Regulations, 2004, p. 77.
The Health Service (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Restricted Substances) (Amendment) Regulations, 2004, p. 77.
The Health Service (Benefit) (Limited List) (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2004, p. 78.
The Social Insurance (Back to Work Benefits) Regulations, 2004, p. 78.
The Social Insurance (Benefits) (Amendment) Regulations, 2004, p. 78.
The Income Tax (Guernsey) (Valuation of Benefits in Kind) Regulations, 2004, p. 79.
The Income Tax (Pensions) (Contribution Limits and Tax-Free Lump Sums) Regulations, 2004, p. 79.
The Data Protection (Notification and Notification Fees) (Amendment) Regulations, 2004, p. 79.
The Data Protection (Processing of Sensitive Personal Data) (Elected Representatives) Order, 2004, p. 80.
1. Education Department - Elizabeth College - Principal's Annual; Report 2003/4, p. 82.
2. Public Sector Remuneration Committee - Established Staff of the States of Guernsey - the Salary Minima & Maxima of the General Grades p. 101.
3. Policy Council - Index of Retail Prices at 30th June and 30th September, 2005, p. 103.
4. Education department - Hautes Capelles Junior School: Validation Report, p. 111.
5. Public Sector Remuneration Committee - States of Guernsey Public Servants Pension Scheme: 2005 Pensions Increase, p. 118.