At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 27th July, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État X
Election of Jurat
Billet d' État XI
1. Projet de Loi entitled "The Employment Protection (Guernsey) (Amendment) Law, 2005", p. 1245.
2. The Alderney Internet Gambling (Location of Computer Servers) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1245.
3. Inheritance Law Review Committee - New Member, p. 1245.
4. Elizabeth College Board of Directors - New Member, p. 1245.
5. Policy Council - Sustainable Guernsey Monitoring Report 2005, p. 1246.
6. Treasury and Resources Department - Interim Financial Report, p. 1247.
7. Treasury and Resources Department - Review of Tax on Rateable Values, p. 1249.
8. Health and Social Services Department - Health Professions Ordinance, p. 1255.
9. Home Department - The Guernsey Gambling Control Commission: 2004 Annual Report, p. 1261.
10. Culture and Leisure Department - The Wilfred Carey Purchase Fund 1990-2004, p. 1285.
11. Public Sector Remuneration Committee - Public Servants' Pension Scheme and Teachers' Superannuation Regulations, p.1300.
ORDINANCES LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Housing (Control of Occupation) (Extension) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1320.
The Boats and Vessels (Registration, Speed Limits and Abatement of Noise) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1320.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Social Insurance (Classification) (Amendment) (Guernsey) Regulations, 2005, p. 1320.
The Health Service (Medical Appliances) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 1320.
The Health Service (Benefit) (Limited List) (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 1321.
1. Policy Council - Overseas Aid Commission: Annual Report 2004, p. 1322.
2. Public Accounts Committee - First Annual Report, p. 1365.
Billet d' État XII
Accounts of the States for 2004
Billet d' État XIII
1. The By-election (St Peter Port South) Ordinance, 2005, p.1385
2. Public Services Department - New Member, p. 1386
3. Scrutiny Committee - New Member, p.1386
4. Ladies' College Board of Governors - New Member, p. 1386
5. Guille-Alles Library Council - New Member, p.1386