At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 28th September, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État XIV
1. Projet de Loi entitled "The Protection from Harassment (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2005", p. 1389.
2. Projet de Loi entitled "The Smoking (Prohibition in Public Places and Workplaces) (Guernsey) Law, 2005", p. 1389.
3. The Legal Aid Law (Bailiwick of Guernsey) (Commencement) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1389.
4. The Performers' Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1389.
5. The Copyright (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1390.
6. Policy Council - Notre Dame Church and Presbytery, p. 1390.
7. Priaulx Library - New Trustee, p. 1393.
8. Public Services Department - New Member, p. 1393.
9. Scrutiny Committee- New Member, p. 1394.
10. Guille-Allès Library Council - New Member, p. 1394.
11. Policy Council - Wire Transfer Legislation, p. 1395.
12. Treasury and Resources Department - Late Payment and Late Repayment of Tax, p. 1399.
13. Commerce and Employment Department - Review of Commercial Legislation, p. 1410.
14. Commerce and Employment Department - Requête - Misuse of Fireworks, p. 1424.
15. Health and Social Services Department - Mignot Memorial Hospital Re-Furbishment and Re-Development Project (Additional Funding), p. 1446.
16. Social Security Department - Benefit and Contribution Rates for 2006, p. 1463.
17. Public Services Department - St Sampson's Harbour Pumping Station and North Side Fire Main, p. 1488.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Health Service (Benefit) (Limited List) (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment No 2) Regulations, 2005, p. 1600.
The Health Service (Physiotherapy Benefit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 1600.
The Health Service (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 1600.
The Health Service (Medical Appliances) (Amendment No 2) Regulations, 2005, p. 1601.
1. Treasury and Resources Department - Guernsey Electricity Limited - Submission of Annual Accounts, p. 1602.
2. Public Sector Remuneration Committee - Established Staff of the States of Guernsey - The Salary Minima & Maxima of the General Grades, p. 1630.
3. Policy Council - Index of Retail Prices at 30th June 2005, p. 1632.
4. Home Department - Criminal Justice Review: Report of the Criminal Justice Policy Working Group, p. 1636.