At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 26th February, 2003 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État II
1. States Advisory and Finance Committee and States Housing Authority - The Development of a Housing Strategy and Corporate Housing Programme, p. 115
2. States Advisory and Finance Committee - The Development of Belgrave Vinery Housing Target Area, p. 271
Billet d' État III
1. States Advisory and Finance Committee - States Audit Commission: Membership, p. 283
2. States Advisory and Finance Committee - Parole Review Committee - Chairman, p. 285
3. States Education Council - Progressing the Education Development Plan: Phasing Programme 1 of the Plan.
◦The Forest Special Needs Centre.
◦The Site for the new North Schools, p. 287
4. States Committee for Home Affairs - States Prisons - Construction of Additional Prisoner Accommodation and New Visitor Facilities, p. 333
5. States Committee for Home Affairs - Review of the Liquor Licensing Ordinances 1993 and 1998, p. 349
6. States Agricultural and Countryside Board - Review of Animal Welfare Legislation, p. 366
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Health Service (Medical Appliances) (Amendment No. 2) Regulations, 2002, p. 438
The Health Service (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Restricted Substances) (Amendment) Regulations, p. 438
The Health Service (Specialist Medical Benefit) Regulations, p. 438
The Health Service (Physiotherapy Benefit) Regulations, p. 439
I. States Advisory and Finance Committee - Index of Retail Prices at 31st December, 2002, p. 441
II. States Advisory and Finance Committee - States Audit Commission: 2002 Annual Report, p. 445
III. States Committee for Home Affairs - Report of Her Majesty's Inspection of Fire Services on Inspection of the Guernsey Fire Brigade, p. 464