At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 27th June, 2001 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État XIII
1. Projet de Loi entitled "The Ansbacher Group (Guernsey) Law, 2001", p. 823
2. The Criminal Justice (International Co-operation) (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001 (Commencement) Ordinance, 2001, p. 823
3. States Advisory and Finance Committee - States of Alderney - Internal Alterations to Convert the Jubilee Home to Sheltered Housing Units, p. 824
4. States Civil Service Board - States Trading Companies - Employees' Pension Arrangements, p. 828
5. Guernsey Social Security Authority - Earnings Limits for Long-Term Care Insurance Scheme and Other Schemes, p. 867
6. States Board of Health - Princess Elizabeth Hospital - Refurbishment of Pharmacy, p. 879
7. States Board of Health - Transportation, Handling, Storage and Disposal of Clinical Waste and Replacement of the Clinical Waste Incinerator at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital, p. 886
8. States Income Tax Authority - Benefits in Kind - Exemption of "Disturbance Allowance" paid by Employees, p. 898
9. States Traffic Committee - Parking in St. Peter Port, p. 901
ORDINANCE LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Motor Taxation and Licensing (Guernsey) Law, 1987 (Commencement) Ordinance, 2001, p. 978.
Billet d' État XIV
States Education Council - Dry Rot and Maintenance Repairs at Vauvert Primary School