Beau Sejour Leisure Centre
The Island's only community based sports and leisure centre, for indoor and outdoor sports, swimming, and other health and fitness facility provision including fitness classes, spa and one of the island's largest gyms. The Centre also has a purpose built theatre and other comprehensive entertainment and conference facilities including meeting rooms, and a dedicated conference hall with its own catering facilities.
- Usual Centre opening times are Monday - Saturday from 7am - 11.15pm Monday to Friday and from 7am - 10.15pm Saturday and Sunday;
- Accredited 'Good' by Quest (The UK Quality Scheme for Sport and Leisure)
- Accredited training centre for Lifeguard training (IQL Centre), and Focus Training (Gym Instructing)
- Provision and coordination of Lifefit - the Island's only Exercise on Prescription scheme, along with a Healthy Lifestyle Centre offering a range of services run by a variety of stakeholders such as 'Can Move' and the Chest and Heart Unit
- Home to the Island's largest purpose built theatre, with seating for over 400
- Over 80 fitness classes provided each week, taken by trained and accredited staff, alongside a range of activities such as Kiddy Kapers Gym, Crèche and Holiday Club
Beau Sejour Park
Providing two football pitches, one softball diamond, five netball/five tennis all weather courts, stone climbing tower, playground, Xtreme Skatepark and a bowling green. All bookings taken via Beau Sejour Leisure Centre. Skatepark to be booked via the Guernsey Extreme Sports Association.
A multi-use sporting facility consisting of a 400-metre six lane synthetic athletics track with a floodlit infield used for hosting events. As well as grandstand, floodlit artificial turf pitch for hockey and football, and a hockey clubhouse, Footes Lane is the home for a number of local sports clubs and is used by the Guernsey Island Amateur Athletics Club, Guernsey Rugby Club, Guernsey Football Club and Guernsey Hockey.
Situated in the north of the Island, with wonderful views to the east taking in the islands of Sark and Herm. This public park provides large open grass areas for an array of activities, playground suitable for infants, young children and teenagers, Skateboarding and BMX ramps, as well as an outdoor gym. In addition, there is a football pitch available to book, a bowling green and cycle circuit (tarmac and mountain bike).
Fort Le Marchant Rifle Range
Fort Le Marchant Rifle Range is located between Grande Hougue and Le Plomb, at Le Fontenelle, Vale. The Range consists of five lanes and has a gallery with Hythe frames, stop butt and markers shelter. There are firing points (in the form of raised mounds) at 600yds, 500yds, 300yds, 200yds, 60yds and 40yds. The Police has also constructed its own 50metre Range for the training of firearms officers. All shooting must take place under strict compliance with the Firearms Ordinance 1987 and any subsequent amendments thereto and the current Range Orders. Only Police approved user groups can book the Range.
- The shooting programme is available to download by clicking the link on the top right hand side of this page.
- Visitors to the area must be aware of any red flags flying, as this indicates shooting is taking place and visitors must not enter the Range area for their own safety.
Booking & further information
To book any of the above facilities or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01481 747200.
For event ticketing please visit www.guernseytickets.gg or phone 01481 747200.