Friday 15 September 2017
Lottery and scratch card prizes will no longer be paid out at Sir Charles Frossard House from today (Friday 15 September), but there will still be plenty of places for islanders to cash in winning tickets.
Most outlets will pay out small cash prizes, and some will also redeem tickets with larger wins of up to £200, at their discretion.
Winning tickets for up to £500 can be cashed in Town at the Guernsey Information Centre at North Plantation, the Popular Bookstall at the Bus Terminus, and on the Bridge at the Candy Shop or Tozer's Newsagents.
Main lottery agents will also pay out prizes of up to £1,000, or higher at their discretion.
Alternatively, winning tickets of any value up to the top prizes on any game can be collected from Beau Sejour.
Small prizes (up to £200, at their discretion):
- Scratch card and lottery outlets
Up to £500:
- Guernsey Information Centre
- Popular Bookstall, Bus Terminus (Tel: 724275)
- The Candy Shop, The Bridge (Tel: 246762)
- Tozer's Newsagents, The Bridge (Tel: 244833)
Up to £1,000 (and other prizes, at their discretion):
Main lottery agents
- PRB Distributors (Tel: 07781 157932)
- L Ellis (Tel: 07781 108714)
- L Osborne (Tel: 07781 438599)
All prize values
- Beau Sejour, Amherst