Policy & Resources Committee - P.2020/129
The States are asked to decide:
Whether, after consideration of the policy letter entitled 'The King George the Fifth Memorial Playing Field Trust' of the Policy & Resources Committee, they are of the opinion:
1. To agree that a revised or new statutory trust is created by Projet de Loi in order to:
- Consolidate the King George the Fifth Memorial Playing Field Trust and The Friends of KGV Trust;
- Alter the definition of 'King George's Fields' so as to allow the commercial parts of the trust property to be used as security;
- Remove the Bailiff as a trustee, retaining a power of trustee appointment and removal; and
- Make all necessary and ancillary amendments to the King George the Fifth Memorial Playing Field Trust.
2. To direct the preparation of such legislation as may be necessary to give effect to the above decision.