States' Assembly & Constitution Committee - P.2021/66
- The States are asked to decide:-
- Whether, after consideration of the policy letter entitled "Dates of States' Meetings - 1st September 2024 to 31st August 2025" dated 27th May 2021, they are of the opinion:-
- 1. To agree that the dates on which States' Meetings shall be convened in the period from the 1st September, 2024 to the 31st August, 2025, and the statements to be made under the provisions of Rules 10(4) and (5) by the Presidents and, in the case of the States of Alderney, the nominated Alderney Representative, shall be as follows:
- The table of proposed States Meeting Dates can be found inside the Policy Letter, which is available to view in the downloads section on the right hand side of this page
- and to add the above table to Schedule 1 to the Rules of Procedure of the States of Deliberation and their Committees.
- 2. To:
- a) change the special meeting scheduled for the Policy & Resource Plan Phase 2 Report on the 29th September 2021 to an ordinary meeting.
- b) move the meeting from 13th to 20th October 2021.
- c) amend references to the 'Policy & Resource Plan' in the Rules of Procedure of the States of Deliberation and their Committees to 'Government Work Plan'.
- 3. To direct the Policy & Resources Committee to return with a proposition, further to consultation with the States' Assembly & Constitution Committee, setting a date for consideration of the 2025 Government Work Plan as part of the 2024 Government Work Plan (Annual Report).
- The above Propositions have been submitted to Her Majesty's Procureur for advice on any legal or constitutional implications in accordance with Rule 4(1) of the Rules of Procedure of the States of Deliberation and their Committees.