Requete - P.2022/43
- The States are asked to decide:-
- Whether, after consideration of the Requête entitled 'Additional Key Worker Housing' dated 17 May 2022 they are of the opinion:-
- 1. To agree that there needs to be a significant increase in key worker housing in Guernsey.
- 2. To agree that, in respect of healthcare workers, key worker housing must include a variety of options at sites in the community to suit the full range of key employees.
- 3. To agree that in respect of any staff accommodation located next to the Princess Elizabeth Hospital the focus should be on brown field sites, including the possible redevelopment of the former Duchess of Kent House.
- 4. To agree that Agricultural Priority Areas should not be used by the States for staff accommodation unless there is demonstratively no alternative, and only then following a policy letter to the States seeking permission so to do.
Amendment Proposer Seconder Status Amendment 1 [324kb] Deputy Burford Deputy Le Tocq To be debated