Friday 10 November 2023
Applications are being sought for three individuals to join the independent panel which reviews States Members' remuneration.
These roles are voluntary, and the three successful applicants will be asked to develop proposals for the States Assembly to consider in 2024, and which would then determine the pay and remuneration for States Members in the next political term.
Of the three successful applicants, one will be chosen to chair the panel.
The Policy & Resources Committee, which is responsible for appointing the panel, is hoping to hear from applicants with:
- Experience of reviewing pay;
- The ability to offer constructive feedback and expand the boundaries of debate;
- The ability to evaluate a range of options and draw objective conclusions;
- An understanding of Guernsey's political system;
- A strong commitment to achieving excellent outcomes for the community.
For more information about the role or to submit an expression of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest should be submitted by 1 December 2023