As the situation regarding the coronavirus has developed, Public Health Services has produced some General Guidance documents. These are being updated as the advice changes so please keep checking back to ensure you have the most up to date version.
*The above image states: If you have any clinical questions regarding the coronavirus please call 01481 756938 or 01481 756969 between 8am and 10pm daily. If the information provided on these pages does not answer any non-clinical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guidance for over 65s and those with underlying medical conditions [467kb]
- Revised guidance for businesses - 29 March 2020 [970kb]
- Guidance for Individuals Regarding Benefits and Financial Support [495kb]
- Coronavirus - Stay at home leaflet [143kb]
- No trešdienas, 2020. gada 25. marta, stājas spēkā jauni noteikumi, kā palikt mājās un izvairīties no citiem cilvēkiem. [140kb]
- Surowe nowe zasady pozostawania w domu i z dala od innych osób wchodzą w życie od środy 25 marca 2020 r [157kb]
- Novas regras rígidas para ficar em casa e longe dos outros entraram em vigor a partir de quarta-feira, 25 de Março de 2020 [147kb]
- Advice in relation to pets and livestock 26 March 2020 [594kb]
- Guidance - Pregnant women and Women who have recently given birth - 25 March 2020 [690kb]
- Guidance - Staying at home and away from others -24 March 2020 [465kb]
- Guidance on Shielding - 24 March 2020 [844kb]
- Guidance - Keeping Well During Self-isolation - 15 March 2020 [127kb]
- Guidance - Self-isolation Advice - updated 19 March 2020 [181kb]
- Guidance - Information regarding Social Distancing - 19 March 2020 [201kb]
- Guidance - Information for people over 65 OR with underlying health conditions - 13 March 2020 [189kb]
Guidance regarding travel
Guidance for sporting, community or cultural events
Community Monitoring Tool
- In order to understand how the community are feeling and what challenges you are facing, we have created an online voluntary form. When completing this form, you will be asked questions regarding your current circumstances and whether you require any additional information or support. If you do require additional information, we will endeavour to provide this to you as quickly as possible. The information collated will also be used to match the needs of the community with coronavirus related services and support.