This page contains information about the annual Facts & Figures booklet and the States Strategic Monitoring Report.
Facts and Figures Booklet
- The Facts & Figures booklet contains annual updates of the Island's core fiscal and economic, social and environmental statistics.
- The information is presented in the form of charts and tables, together with a brief commentary, with further information on each topic sign-posted at the end of each section.
- The booklets from 2004 are available for download and printed copies of the most recently published booklet are available, free of charge, from reception at Sir Charles Frossard House or by contacting the Data and Analysis team.
States Strategic Monitoring Report
- Key Performance Indicators within this report are used to monitor the performance of the States Strategic Plan.
- The indicators cover a wide variety of topics and are grouped into three chapters; Fiscal and Economic, Social and Environmental to reflect the three Strategic Policy Plans in the SSP.
See the provisional 2018 release dates [155kb] to find out when the next update of these figures is due.
If you would like to receive an email and/or text notification when the next version of the booklet becomes available (or you wish to stop receiving those notifications), please log in or register here.