Employment & Social Security is currently trialling a mobile app designed to help workers manage their benefit claims.
The mobile app is called 'Guernsey Uploads.' This app will make it easier for you to submit your wage details to the Supplementary Benefit and the Housing rent-rebate teams.
Using your smart phone or other mobile device, you will be able to take a photograph of your wage details, and any supporting documentation, and send it straight to the relevant team without having to come into Edward T Wheadon House or send an email.
The app is available to download via the App Store or Google Play. If you would like more information on how to download the app there is a poster available to download with more information. There is also a video below if you would like to see how to use the app.
How To Submit your wage slip through your phone
- Android uses: Tap on the Google Play application
- Apple Users: Tap on the App Store application
- Search for: Guernsey Uploads
- Download and install the Guernsey Uploads application
- Open the Guernsey Uploads application:
- Enter your name
- Enter your social security number
- Select which department you would like to send your wage slip to: Housing, Supplementary Benefit or Both
- Photograph your wage slip.
- Press the Upload Button
- That's it. Leave the rest to us.