- They provide a range of services including Neuro-Developmental Therapy, Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy Massage and Nutritional Therapy.
- Phone Number: 01481 728798
- Address: St Julian's Avenue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1GZ
Bright Beginnings Children's Centre
- Guernsey baby sling library where you can hire baby slings and carriers. You can try a large range of the slings at Bright Beginnings Children's Centre every Wednesday 1-4pm.
- Website: www.facebook.com/groups/931895326965045/
- Address: Rue des Monts, St Sampsons, Guernsey, GY2 4HS
Bailiwick Maternity Voices
- They are a group of parents working together with health care professionals with the aim of supporting other parents and improving maternity services.
- Website: www.gov.gg/maternityvoices
- Email: email@example.com
The Guernsey Real Nappy Network
- This is a community group offering independent advice and practical support to parents and carers using real nappies in Guernsey. Trial kits are available for a two week period and the States of Guernsey offer £35 cashback per child towards the cost of purchasing real nappies.
- Website: www.goreal.org.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number:01481 202245
- This is a class run by Gillian Prigent, a qualified Baby Massage Instructor, for parents and babies from 5 weeks to 6 months. The Course is run on a drop-in basis on Wednesday's from 1 - 2pm, term time at Lukis House.
- Email: Gillian.Prigent@gov.gg
- Phone Number: 01481 223755
Guernsey Stillbirth & Neonatal Death
- The Guernsey Stillbirth & Neonatal Death Charity (Sands) offer emotional support and practical help to anyone affected by the death of a baby.
- Website: www.guernseysands.org.gg
- Phone Number: 07781 103435
- Email: email@example.com
- The Lullaby Trust is a charity looking at ways to reduce the number of SIDS deaths and support bereaved families.
- Website: www.lullabytrust.org.uk
- Phone Number: 0808 802 6869
Priaulx Premature Baby Foundation
- The Priaulx Premature Baby Foundation support premature babies, children and their families in times of need. They raise money to assist the local neonatal unit and to provide support to the families of premature babies. They also manage a flat in Southampton and are preparing for the opening of a new property for families to stay in whilst their children are being treated in the UK.
- Website: www.ppbf.org.gg
- Phone Number: 07781 160080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ivy Trust
- The Ivy Trust support bereaved parents and also provide a program of support across all aspects of maternal and baby care with particular focus on prevention of loss.
- Website: www.theivytrust.org/
- Email: email@example.com
Essential First Aid Child & Infant
- This three-hour course run by St John Ambulance Guernsey, is ideal for those who want to learn simple steps to follow for child and infant first aid and CPR.
- Website: Essential First Aid Child & Infant: St John Training Service
- Community Midwives - 01481 224682
- Loveridge Ward - 01481 224377
- PEH Switchboard - 01481 725241
- MSG - 01481 238565
- Health Visitors - 01481 223760
- Alderney Health Visitor - 01481 223778
- Cobo Health Centre - 01481 256404
- High Street Surgery - 01481 711237
- L'Aumone Surgery - 01481 256517
- Le Longfrie Surgery - 01481 264185
- Queens Road Medical Centre - 01481 724184
- Rohais health Centre - 01481 723322
- St Martins Health Centre - 01481 237757
- St Sampsons Surgery - 01481 245915
- Town Surgery - 01481 724747
- Alderney, Island Medical Centre - 01481 822077
- Alderney, Eagle Medical Practice - 01481 822494
- Sark, Sark Medical Centre - 01481 832045
- Physio - Guernsey Therapy Group - 01481 232900
- Scans - Island Ultrascan - 01481 258668