Education Services offers a wide range of facilities for hire to groups and the general public. The hire of school facilities is predominantly offered at:
- Baubigny Schools, (St Sampson's High School and Le Murier School).
- The Grammar School & Sixth Form Centre
- Les Beaucamps High School.
- Le Rondin School and Forest Primary
The restriction to these sites has been made in an effort to save energy and staffing costs as opposed to making all schools available. Other school hire locations may be considered if absolutely necessary however this would generally incur a surcharge to cover the additional expenses associated with opening one school for a single event.
The facilities offered are:
- Climbing Walls
- Courts - Netball
- Courts - Tennis
- Cricket Nets - indoor only
- Halls - Sports
- Halls - School
- Home Economics Rooms
- Lecture Theatre
- Pitches - Football/Cricket/Hockey
- Pitches - Synthetic All-Weather Pitches
- Swimming Pools
Facility hire is for a minimum one hour period and 15 minutes increments thereafter.
A Facility Hire Form is available from the downloads section of this page.
School Facilities Details and Costs for 2021-2022 are available in the downloads section of this page.
To book a facility please contact SchoolFacilitiesHire@gov.gg
If you are a new hirer you will need to complete a New Account Form which will be sent to you.