The College of Further Education welcomes thousands of students who enrol on courses every year. The College offers more than 300 different courses from part-time evening classes to apprenticeships and full-time degree level courses.
The College of Further Education has five key areas of provision:
- 14-16: High school pupils can access a range of vocational qualifications as part of their Year 10 & 11 provision
- 16-19: Full-time courses, at entry level to Level 3 aimed primarily at school leavers, however applications from mature students are welcomed
- Part-time professional courses: The College offers CPD courses for a variety of professions, from one day seminars to longer Higher Education programmes
- Apprenticeships: The College provides the vocational training the for the States Registered Apprenticeship Scheme
- Adult & Community education: The College offers a large selection of leisure courses, such as wine tasting, craft, cookery, maritime and many many more.
The College is currently based on three different sites: Coutanchez Campus, Delancey Campus and Les Ozouets Campus including the Princess Royal Centre for Performing Arts.
Information about the courses offered by the College are available from their website.
Information about funding for College of Further Education courses is available to download from this page.