You can reapply for your driving licence up to a month before your disqualification period is due to end.
To reapply after disqualification you will need to:
- submit a completed driving licence application form;
- submit a recent photograph to the following specification [142kb];
- if you have not previously had your identity verified, submit your original passport OR a completed Identity Verification Form. If you are submitting an ID verification form you will also need to bring your birth certificate. If you post in your original passport, it will be returned to you via recorded delivery.
Please note that:
- The minimum reissue fee after disqualification is £33 but may be higher depending on the length of your new driving licence; and
- Some types of disqualification require you retake your driving test. If this is the case, you will only be able to apply for a 'provisional' driving licence.
Please click here for further information about driving disqualifications.