At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 30th March, 2004 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État III
1. Policy Council - Responsibility for Emergency Powers, p. 287.
2. Housing Department - States House Tenancies, p. 295.
3. Housing Department - The Housing (Control of Occupation) (Guernsey) Law, 1994, p. 330.
4. Social Security Department - Medical Benefit Payable at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital and the Mignot Memorial Hospital, p. 335.
5. Health and Social Services Department - Protecting the Health of Workers and the Public Against Environmental Tobacco Smoke, p. 338.
6. House Committee - Rules of Procedure of the States of Deliberation, p. 381
ORDINANCE LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (Freezing of Funds and Economic Resources of Indictees) (Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 393.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENT LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Driving Tests and Driving Licences (Increase of Fees) Regulations, 2004, p. 393.
1. Education Department - Notre Dame du Rosaire Primary School: Validation Report, p. 394.
2. Policy Council - Index of Retail Prices at 31st December, 2004 p. 403.