At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 25th May, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État V
Environment Department: The Future of Solid Waste Disposal in Guernsey - Response to the Report of the Panel of Inquiry
Billet d' État VI
1. The Health Service (Benefit) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2005, p. 905.
2. Parochial Outdoor Assistance Boards - New Presidents and New Members, p. 905.
3. Policy Council - The Guernsey Financial Services Commission: 2004 Annual Report, p. 908.
4. Policy Council - Legal Aid, p. 910.
5. Health and Social Services Department - Future Management of St Julian's House, p. 946.
6. Home Department - Gambling Control, p. 993.
7. House Committee - Parliamentary Privilege and Code of Conduct for Members of the States Deliberation, p. 999.
8. Requête - Fairtrade Foundation, p. 1014.
Education Department - The Ladies' College Annual Report - 2003/2004, p. 1017.