Whether it is over the phone, via email or face-to-face, Civil Servants deal with members of the public, private companies and other States Offices on a daily basis, providing high quality customer service.
Customer Service staff can be found across the organisation. Here are some examples of Customer Services roles across the States:
- Cashiers at Sir Charles Frossard House
- Recreation Assistants at the Beau Sejour Leisure Centre
- Customer Service Officers on the counters at Social Security
- Receptionists at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital
- Grants Officers, Education
- Customer Service Assistants, Guernsey Water
Accredited Customer Service training courses are often provided to employees working in this sector.
You can also keep up to date with vacancies by following us on social media: