Wednesday 03 July 2019
- Can you make fair, objective and unbiased decisions?
- Can you demonstrate an ability to sift through and where necessary challenge complex evidence from multiple sources in order to reach incisive judgments?
- Do you have well-developed interviewing skills?
- Have you held a senior position of authority?
- Do you have high ethical standards?
The Bar Appointments Committee is seeking to appoint a new President of the Chambre de Discipline which considers complaints of professional misconduct against members of the Guernsey Bar.
Among the responsibilities, the President considers whether a complaint should be referred to a hearing; selects the hearing panel; and gives directions for the management of complaints.
Further information is available from the Bâtonnier, Advocate Sarah Brehaut tel: 748930 or e mail: email@example.com Applications should be sent to the Secretary to the Bailiff, Royal Court House, St Peter Port or to Bailiff@gov.gg All enquiries/applications will be treated in strict confidence. The closing date for applications is 4 pm on 15 July 2019.