Friday 25 February 2022
The new 2022 bus timetable commences on Monday 28th February and includes a number of scheduling and fare changes.
A summary of the main changes to the timetable are:
- Route 13 now serves Vale Road and Route Militaire.
- Route 60 now serves Le Frie Baton, St Saviours.
- The Princess Elizabeth Hospital is now served by Routes 51 and 52. A guide on page 12 of the timetable (available at buses.gg) shows the different routes and the direction of travel they have through the hospital forecourt. This shows what side of the road to wait on to catch your bus.
- New services S1, S2, S3, and S4 are being introduced and will operate on Sunday nights. These buses will depart from the Town Terminus at 8:35pm. These are standard fare services and will follow the same route as used by the Friday/Saturday night bus services.
- There are now services connecting Bordeaux, Vale Castle and The Bridge.
Amongst other changes, the standard fare is increasing from £1.00 to £1.25 and the late Friday/Saturday night fare is increasing from £3.00 to £3.50.
Passengers are reminded that only contactless payment is accepted.
The fares associated with the use of a puffin pass are available below.
Restrictions / Conditions
Charged at £3.50 on all Night Bus branded services.
Minimum initial and subsequent loading of £5 (plus initial £3 smart card production charge).
Monthly Pass - Individual*
Plus initial £3 smart card production charge applies. Discounted online top-up at 10%.
Weekly Pass - Individual*
Plus initial £3 smart card production charge applies.
Discounted online top-up at 10%.
Around Island Fare (1 Day Pass)
Paper ticket. Charged for 'around Island' journey on Routes 91/92.
Payable on all Night Bus branded services.
1 Day Family Pass
2 Day Pass - Individual
2 Day Family Pass
7 Day Family Pass
Paper ticket. Only valid as part of a single journey.
Photo ID Card. £3 smart card production charge applies.
Under 16 or in full-time education. Initial issue FOC.
Paper ticket. Must be accompanied by an adult.
An online version of the timetable can be viewed at buses.gg or alternatively, paper copies can be collected from CT Plus' Town Terminus shop, Beau Sejour, the Tourist Information Centre, the Airport, Sir Charles Frossard House and the Driver & Vehicle Licensing offices.