Committee for Home Affairs - P.2022/35
- The States are asked to decide:-
- Whether, after consideration of the policy letter entitled 'JUSTICE FRAMEWORK 2022-2029' dated 7th April, 2022, they are of the opinion:-
- 1. To approve the Justice Framework 2022-2029, in Appendix A, presented by the Committee for Home Affairs;
- 2. To agree that the Justice Framework is a government policy framework, and to direct all Committees of the States to consider its principles and outcomes as part of any policy development, in line with the requirements of Rule 4 of the Rules of Procedure of the States and their Committees;
- 3. To endorse the approach to identify and consider phasing of future justice actions requiring resourcing or cross-Committee involvement through the Government Work Plan;
- 4. To recognise that all actions relating to improving justice, including those progressing under existing resources in line with a Committee's responsibilities, will be identified within the Justice Action Plan;
- 5. To direct the Committee for Home Affairs, in consultation with other relevant Committees of the States, to publish at least once every political term a standalone publication setting out the progress in achieving the justice outcomes.