The Guernsey Institute's College offers a wide range of courses for the island's community and has five key areas of provision:
- 14-16 - high school pupils can access a range of vocational qualifications as part of their year 10 & 11 provision
- 16-19 - full-time courses, at entry level to Level 3 aimed primarily at school leavers, however applications from mature students are welcomed
- Part-time professional courses - we offer CPD courses for a variety of professions, from one-day seminars to longer HE programmes
- Apprenticeships - the College provides the vocational training for the Guernsey Apprenticeship programme
- Adult & Community Learning - we pride ourselves in offering a wide selection of leisure courses, such as foreign languages, craft, cookery, maritime and many more
The Guernsey Institute is a new organisation bringing the island's further and higher education offerings in to one place. Why? To create a go-to centre for the Bailiwick for technical, vocational, professional and lifelong learning.
In 2026, our organisation will move into a brand-new, purpose-built Post-16 Campus at Les Ozouets, with dedicated facilities for all of the different branches of our curriculum. Our staff are currently working alongside the architects and the Transforming Education Programme team to develop the plans for the site, which will include a purpose-built Construction and Engineering building, a business suite, specialised nurse training facilities and much more. Right now, the three organisations are spread across five campuses, all of varying quality and size but the organisation is already working together in many ways.