On this page you can download the latest publications from the Data and Analysis team regarding the island's property transaction prices and housing stock.
- The mix adjusted average purchase price for Local Market properties was £432,341 in the first quarter of 2017, 4.4% higher than the previous quarter and 2.4% higher than the first quarter of 2016.
- There were 163 Local Market transactions during the first quarter of 2017, 34 (26%) more than in the first quarter of 2016.
- The Residential Property Prices Bulletin, which is published each quarter, gives details of volumes and average prices of local and open market house transactions in Guernsey.
- A history spreadsheet, which provides a table of mean average house prices dating back to 1981 and House and Apartment medians, which are no longer included in the quarterly bulletins.
- The Guernsey Annual Housing Stock Bulletin, which was first published in March 2011, containing detailed information on the number, type, size and location of Guernsey's domestic property units.
- An annual supplementary bulletin containing information including rents and earnings ratios, which has been published since 2011.
See the provisional 2017 release dates [155kb] to find out when the next update of these figures is due.