On this page you can download the latest publications from the Data and Analysis team regarding the island's property transaction prices and housing stock.
- The mix adjusted average purchase price for Local Market properties was £414,086 in the fourth quarter of 2016, 0.3% higher than the previous quarter and 2.3% lower than the fourth quarter of 2015.
- There were 147 Local Market transactions during the fourth quarter of 2016, one (<1%) fewer than in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- The Residential Property Prices Bulletin, which is published each quarter, gives details of volumes and average prices of local and open market house transactions in Guernsey.
- A history spreadsheet, which provides a table of mean average house prices dating back to 1981 and House and Apartment medians, which are no longer included in the quarterly bulletins.
- The Guernsey Annual Housing Stock Bulletin, which was first published in March 2011, containing detailed information on the number, type, size and location of Guernsey's domestic property units.
- An annual supplementary bulletin containing information including rents and earnings ratios, which has been published since 2011.
See the provisional 2017 release dates [155kb] to find out when the next update of these figures is due.