Tuesday 13 December 2022
Eligible islanders will have until 21 December 2022 to receive their COVID-19 autumn booster.
The COVID-19 Autumn booster programme has been running since the end of September 2022 providing booster vaccinations to:
- All adults aged 50 years and over
- Those aged 5 to 49 in clinical risk groups - including pregnant women
- Those aged 5 to 49 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Those aged 16 to 49 who are carers
- Residents in care homes for older adults and the staff who work there
- Frontline health and social care workers
To date around 70% of eligible islanders have taken up the invitation for an autumn booster with 19,910 booster doses delivered.
Eligible islanders who have received an invitation but who have not yet made an appointment for their COVID-19 booster can take advantage of the following drop-in clinics at the Community Vaccination Clinic (CVC) at Raymond Falla House:
Monday 19th December - 09:30-14:30
Tuesday 20th December - 15:30-19:30
Wednesday 21st December - 09:30-14:30
These are in addition to scheduled appointments
Primary Care will provide booster clinics by appointment up to and including 19 December 2022.
Any children eligible for the booster vaccine must attend the CVC and not their Primary Care provider.