You can make a payment to Social Security using the following methods:
Debit & Credit card
- By Internet - follow this link to the payment site.
- By Phone - Contact the Contribution Section on (01481) 732502 - please ensure that you have your reference number ready.
- In Person - Visit our Contribution Section on level 3 Edward T Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3WH.
- Please note that payments made by credit card will incur a charge of 1.5%.
Electronic bank Transfer (BACS/CHAPS)
- Our bank details are as follows:
- Bank: NatWest
- Account Name: Social Security Contributions Account
- Sort Code: 60-09-20
- Account Number: 74079875
- Swift Code: RBOSGGSX
- IBAN Number : GB08NWBK60092074079875
- IBANBIC: RBOSGGSX
- Please quote a valid reference number when making payment. Follow Payment by Bank Transfer [207kb] for guidance.
Cheques and Cash
- Please make cheques payable to 'States of Guernsey Social Security'.
- Cheques can be posted to Social Security or handed to our customer services team on level 3, Edward T Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3WH.
- Please do not send cash in the post. For security cash payments should be handed into the office directly.
- Please attach the appropriate remittance slip with your payment to ensure the monies are allocated correctly.
- Employers that use Returns Creator have the option to pay via the Returns Creator Payment Portal once they have submitted their quarterly return.
- Self-employed or non-employed persons have the option to pay their Social Insurance contributions monthly by direct debit.
- Please download a direct debit form [741kb] here.
If you have any questions please use the Contact us box on this page to send your enquiry to us.