Sexual Health Services can help you with care and advice on sexually transmitted infections, contraception and all aspects of sexual health. These services offer practical advice on how to keep you safe, healthy and happy.
The Orchard Centre
- The Orchard Centre is an 'open access' clinic. This means people with sexual health concerns can simply attend for an appointment without being referred by their doctor.
- Any one can use the clinic, we offer a choice of making an appointment or attending a "walk in" session. We are also able to offer sexual health for people with physical and learning disabilities.
- All of our services are free and completely confidential.
- For further information and a list of our opens times and where we are located please see our leaflet in the downloads. You can also check us out on Facebook, The Orchard Centre.
Other Sexual Health Services in Guernsey and Alderney
- Choices: 01481 714954 or Mobile 07781103434. Click here for their website: Choices. Facebook: Choices Guernsey. Twitter: @choicesguernsey
- GPs in Guernsey and Alderney: See below a useful page link to Doctors.
- Some Community Pharmacies: See below a useful page link to Pharmacies.
- Young people's services such as:
- The Hub Barnardo's: 01481 724421 or 07781122959 or click here for their website: The Hub Guernsey.
- The Youth Commission: 01481 756099 or click here for their website: The Youth Commission.
- Sexual Health and Relationship Education (SHARE): 01481 733072 or SHARE@education.gov.gg. See below a useful page link to SHARE.
- School Nurses: 01481 725241 and then ask for the School Nurses.
- The Health Promotion Unit: 01481 707311 or click here for their Facebook page, Guernsey Health Promotion.